Best WordPress Themes for Travel Agency 2023 – As a business owner, presenting your travel agency matters, especially when you have a high-quality website representing your brand. WordPress, a popular CMS powering more than 40% of websites, offers a great selection of themes to help you best showcase your services and packages.
Criteria for the Best WordPress Theme for Travel Agency
Relevance plays a major role in choosing a WordPress theme for Travel Agencies. Every WordPress theme has a good design and specific features to best showcase what your business has to offer.
10 WordPress Themes for Travel Agency
Known to be one of the most powerful WordPress themes that can help build the best travel website regardless of the intention of the site.
Divi offers dynamic content system pairings, which allow for the opportunity to custom create posts for rentals, trips, and more, through the use of advanced custom fields, the toolset, and the theme builder. Custom templates to style with Divi have never been easier.
- 300+ full website kits
- 14 Travel-specific page layouts
- Integration with MotoPress (native Divi modules to add booking forms, accommodation lists, rates, etc.) and Amelia Booking for online scheduling
- Gallery, slider, and portfolio modules to showcase travel images
- Theme builder to create custom templates for travel-related custom post types
Create mesmerizing travel agency or tourism websites with the help of GoTravel WordPress theme. GoTravel enables travel agencies to create great tour guides, travel destination lists, and city guides for basically any location.
Packed with a variety of great features and elements, you are able to effortlessly craft an impressive travel website.
- Range of customizable features and payment methods (booking functionality, tour list shortcuts, Google Maps, etc.)
- Parallax sections and illustrations
- 600+ Google fonts
- Video background sections
- WooCommerce Integration
Built as a clean and responsive travel agency WordPress Theme, it is perfectly designed and organized for any kind of travel work. With the ability to easily modify and extend the layout. The theme includes three clean homepage layouts with two different header styles and more than 10 variant inner pages.
TraVio is the theme to choose if you’re hoping to publish your website in a very short time.
- Responsive layout
- Multiple header styles and page layouts
- Built-in booking system for the users to book flights
- SEO optimized to help you rank higher on search engines similar to Google and Bing
A travel WordPress theme that has bookings on the brain. Increase the number of your online bookings. Booklium integrates seamlessly with the hotel booking plugin MotoPress, bringing a powerful booking platform to your site. It also functions as a strong online travel agency channel manager.
Whether it’s instate seasonal pricing, collecting taxes and fees, sending out PDF invoices, and checking your booking stats, Booklium is your choice of Travel WordPress theme.
- Manage unlimited number of properties and bookings
- Online Payment processing with PayPal, Stripe, and more
- Exhaustive and Customizable online booking calendar
- Custom advanced search filters
- Automated emails and reminders for admins and customers
A travel WordPress theme that works elegantly with Elementor and Gutenberg. The homepage allows you to showcase the beauty of your business. Through the use of builders, you will be able to modify and create your own listings, accommodations, and room pages without the use of codes.
There are three different theme styles that you are able to use to evoke different looks and feels for your website.
- Three website styles: Resort, City Hotel, and Olympus Inn
- Accommodation custom post style with management
- 3rd party integration booking plugin or online travel agency platform
- Customize typography and branding with WordPress Customizer
- Multilingual support via Loco Translate, WPML, and Polylang
Crafted with tour and travel companies in mind, Travel Agency Pro effortlessly incorporates various trips, destinations, and custom post types to emphasize the unique travel offerings.
It enables visitors to book their desired trips conveniently. Travel Agency Pro is powered by WP Travel Engine, which is one of WordPress’ booking plugins.
- Four ready-made website templates
- Ten home page sections
- Compatible with WPML and Polylang
- Custom post types for single trips, trips, and destinations
- Advanced trip and travel search functionality
A multipurpose WordPress theme with multiple demos that works with the one-click install feature. Featuring various specialized assets, such as an easygoing page builder, Kalium supports add-ons such as Ninja Forms, Loco Translate, and WP Super Cache.
- WPBakery page builder plugin
- Custom skin generator
- Multisite support
- WooCommerce product filter plugin
- GDPR ready
A masterpiece for its specific category, Adventure tours are for travel agencies, tour operators, and businesses that provide unique travel experiences.
Through its booking system, you are able to specify as much tour information as you like.
Adventure tours uses the WooCommerce plugin to enable payment options, which customers are able to use to book tours directly.
- Tour functionality (categories, badges, booking system, payment integration, etc.)
- Custom pages
- SEO friendly
- Google maps and shortcuts
A simple WordPress travel theme using Elementor and Jet Plugins, Tripster is built upon a one-click demo. Tripster gives you a pack of high-quality stock images that you can use throughout your website.
Whether you’re writing a travel blog, writing travel reviews, or showcasing your travel photography work, Tripster is an excellent choice to build not only a strong travel-related website but also supportive tools to help you start your web design journey.
- Integrated with Elementor and Jet plugins
- WPML is ready for multilingual support
- 50+ dedicated widgets for travel for Elementor
- One-click demo installation
The Travel WP WordPress theme includes two options for displaying feedback. There’s nothing like solving trust issues by offering concise user feedback and testimonials. Customers have the opportunity to leave their feedback by going back to the page through which they booked their specific tour. The second option could be to add a custom feedback widget on the site to encourage clients to voice their opinion about their experience.
Travel WP comes prepacked with some of the best WordPress premium plugins.
- Unlimited color schemes
- WPBakery Page builder
- Integrated plugins (WooCommerce, contact form 7)
GuruDesk WordPress Themes for Travel Agency
Start your travel agency, blog, or photography site with GuruDesk. Choose the right travel WordPress theme and let us take care of the technicalities.
Best yet, if you’re hoping for an ecommerce site to buy and sell itineraries, schedule, or any other feature, rest assured that GuruDesk will be there to manage performance, 99.9% uptime guaranteed, speed, and reliability to ensure your site does not crash when there’s immense traffic.
Not to mention, GuruDesk offers its customers the chance at free Elementor Pro license with every Ecommerce hosting plan purchased!
Join the GuruDesk community and be among the first ones to discover the hottest trends in web services! We are a team of web experts and we love sharing our knowledge and experience with our readers! We share tips and tricks on a wide range of topics, including web development, cloud services, and hosting. Whether you are a seasoned pro or just starting out, we promise you will find valuable information here. So go ahead, hit that “Subscribe” button and let the fun begin!